Destinations International CEO Summit 2018
It was great to connect with you at the DI CEO Summit in beautiful Bermuda. I hope you found our discussion around culture inspiring and helpful to your leadership journey.
I would love to connect and hear more about your vision for the future – both personally and for your organization. Drop me an email and let’s get a chat on the calendar!
My Direct Contact Info: Cell (253) 307-5307 or email email@example.com
Until we connect again,
When partnering with Leaders who strive to build amazing cultures we are often asked for book recommendations. If you’re up for a good read, here are some of our favorites.
- Becoming a Coaching Leader
- Leadership and Self Deception: Getting Outside the Box
- Good to Great
- Change the Culture, Change the Game
- Carrots and Sticks Don’t Work, Building a Culture of Employee Engagement with the Principles of Respect
Quick and thought-provoking reads. Grab them along with that amazing cup of coffee and experience one of those lightbulb moments.
We love Ted, YouTube, and all their friends. Find a few minutes in your busy schedule to watch one now and then. They provide not only a nice distraction, but can even shape your thinking.
- Driving Employee Engagement – Daniel Pink
- The Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek
- What it Takes to be a Great Leader – Roselinde Torres
Fired-Up Culture Solutions
This is just a little self-promotion. We are excited to share our passion – check out some of the Fired Up Solutions.
- Culture Survey Info
- Executive Coaching
- Birkman Assessment
*for CEO Summit participants, we are offering you the Birkman Assessment for our cost and Fired-Up! is providing a complimentary 1-hour leadership coaching debrief with Chris. Must signup by June 1, 2018.
DI CEO Summit Presentation Slide-Deck
Here is a copy of the presentation we walked through. Feel free to download a copy of the PDF. Chris Ihrig – Changing Corporate Workplace